Gribbles Veterinary offers practitioners and clinic staff a steadily increasing portfolio of free How To guides, covering a range of practical diagnostic applications. Each How To guide provides step by step, easy to follow instructions, along with a breakdown of any particular equipment or consumables required, in order for practitioners or clinic staff to be able to perform a particular diagnostic procedure or task in-clinic.
- A1/A2 milk testing sample submission
- Activated clotting time
- Blood culture – sampling and submission
- Blood film preparation
- Blood film review
- Blood film/ cytology smear staining
- BVD bulk milk portal
- Campylobacter and Tritrichomonas collection
- Collection of bulk tank milk samples
- eResults – registration, and use
- Facial eczema lab portal
Further information can also be found in our online Veterinary Handbook.