One of the many fabulous improvements made when we switched website platforms last year, was simplifying consumables ordering online. The result of this change is evident in the huge increase in online orders we are now receiving.
We’re very pleased that this process is now so much easier for you, and continue to make improvements based on feedback received from you. Some answers to the FAQs we received are noted in the bullet points below.
One of the most common queries we get is regarding log-in details not working. If you are having trouble logging in, it could be that you are using your account details from our previous website—these will no longer work! So if you’ve tried unsuccessfully to login or the password reset link does not work, this might be the reason. Simply register for an account and you’re set.
Login won’t work? Try setting up a new account!
Answers to our most FAQs:
· A link to consumables ordering is front and centre on our homepage to make it easy to find or you can also find it under the Veterinary Info menu.
· If you have not set up a user account since our new website went live (September 2019) you will need to do this prior to placing an order or downloading a copy of the order form. There are easy to follow set-up instructions for first time users on the consumable ordering page as well as a LOGIN link.
· You will not receive a confirmation email after placing an order. Instead, details of all your recent orders as well as downloads, shipping address, user account details etc. can be found under MY ACCOUNT once you are logged in.
· You will be invoiced for all consumables purchased at the end of month along with your diagnostic testing so there’s no option to pay online.
· If you prefer to fill out an order form to fax or email through, you can download one after logging from the consumables ordering page.
If you are having issues you just can’t fix, simply give us a call on 0800 GRIBBLES and we’ll get you sorted.