MineralCheck testing enables veterinarians to diagnose and prevent mineral deficiencies, gross nutritional inadequacies and production limiting diseases in farmed animals. Gribbles Veterinary’s MineralCheck made-to-measure (M2M) package allows you to choose exactly what tests you require. You have complete control to create packages customised to your farmers’ situations.
Our trace element testing is a gold standard service offering:
- Rapid turn-around-time
- Internationally recognised methodology
- Internationally accredited results
- Exclusive inorganic iodine test
- Focus on continual development of new testing
- Free liver biopsy kits to ensure sample quality
- Discounted custom made-to-measure testing options
- Customised clinic specific panels can be created
Below we have included the recommended testing for each animal species type to guide you, but you can tailor the package to suit your requirements. Here is a link to our dedicated M2M submission form so you can take advantage of this testing today!
|Liver testing recommendations:|
|Serum testing recommendations:|
• Discounted MineralCheck made-to-measure testing applies when multiple options are selected using either the submission form overleaf, or when M2M is mentioned or ticked on our routine submission form.
• Discounted MineralCheck made-to-measure testing replaces the Autumn Cow and Lactating Cow Panels previously advertised.
If you have any questions or would like any further information on the discount available to your clinic, please contact your local Gribbles Veterinary laboratory or your Territory Manager.