Over a period of several years, Gribbles Veterinary has established itself as a world class research service provider, delivering bespoke testing solutions to local and international researchers from industry and academia alike. Accredited for compliance with the OECD standards of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), we offer a comprehensive range of tests and associated services which fall broadly under the following two headings:
Gribbles Veterinary offers expertise in toxicologic pathology to the pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical, medical device and consumer products industries. With our GLP compliant laboratory, we are able to offer the following services for the preclinical phase of compound and device development:
- Study design and protocol writing, with regulatory advice where appropriate.
- Independent monitoring of preclinical toxicity studies performed at the chosen CRO (as Study Pathologist or Principal Investigator).
- Necropsy supervision (for studies run locally).
- Histology (including tissue trimming).
- Clinical Pathology and interpretation.
- Histopathology – interpretation/ characterisation of adverse effects, identification of target organ toxicity and correlation with other study results.
- Report writing and production of tables of data (using a specialised GLP compliant toxpathology data programme).
- Peer reviews.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
Clinical Chemistry and Immunology
Gribbles Veterinary has many years of experience in customising diagnostic testing to meet specific test performance criteria and reporting requirements for researchers in the agricultural, horticultural and medical industries. This experience includes:
- Sourcing and validating testing materials for use with a variety of samples types, e.g. saliva, milk, and serum/ plasma.
- ELISA testing for a range of products
To find out more about how Gribbles Veterinary can facilitate your specific testing requirements, please contact us today.